- B.S. from the University of Redlands in Redlands, California
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
Adam has over fifteen years of public accounting experience, providing accounting and auditing services for multiple industries. He is also active with the Firm’s recruiting and training efforts and serves as the committee leader for the department’s recruiting committee and internship program.
Adam takes pride in providing pro-active, forward thinking advice that is focused on assisting his clients on meeting their business goals with an emphasis on commitment and loyalty to delivering a high quality client service approach to exceed his clients’ expectations.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- 2016 Houston CPA Society “Outstanding Young CPA” recipient
- 2015 TSCPA “Rising Star” recipient
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs
- Board of Directors for the Houston Chapter of the TXCPA
- Member of the TXCPA’s audit committee, and the Houston Chapter audit committee
- Coordinating Director for the Public Relation and Accelerate Leadership committee, in addition to being a member of the TXCPA’s Houston Chapter audit committee.
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member of the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Serves as the Firm’s committee leader for the audit department’s recruiting committee and internship program.
- President of the Houston Community ToolBank
- Serves as committee member of the Finance and Membership Committee for the National ToolBank USA Organization
- Board member of the Bay Forest Homeowner’s Association