- B.S. from the University of Redlands in Redlands, California
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
Adam has seventeen years of public accounting experience, providing accounting and auditing services for multiple industries. Adam takes pride in providing pro-active, forward thinking advice that is focused on assisting his clients on meeting their business goals with an emphasis on commitment and loyalty to delivering a high quality client service approach to exceed his clients’ expectations.
He is also active with the Firm’s recruiting, staff development and leadership training efforts. Adam stepped into the role as audit department chair in 2019, overseeing the quality control, client service and growth of the audit practice.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Currently sits on the Board of Directors for the TXCPA
- Currently sits on the Board of Directors for the TXCPA’s Houston Chapter
- Chair of the TXCPA’s external relations committee and member of the TXCPA’s audit committee
- Treasurer-elect for the TXCPA’s Houston Chapter and coordinating director for the TXCPA’s
- Accelerate leadership development program
- Recognized by the TXCPA as a “Rising Star” – this program recognizes members 40 years and younger who have demonstrated innovative leadership qualities and active involvement in the TXCPA, the accounting profession, and in the community
- Awarded “Young CPA of the Year” (2016) by the TXCPA’s Houston Chapter
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Board Member of the Construction Financial Management Association
- Board Member and past President of the Houston Community ToolBank
- Board Member of the Houston Community College Foundation and serves as the audit committee chair.
MORE ABOUT ADAM
Adam lives in Clear Lake and enjoys being outdoors with his wife, Kelly, and two kids.