- B.B.A. in Accounting from the University of Houston
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Corporate Tax Planning & Compliance
- Individual Tax Planning & Compliance
Bob is committed to helping business owners achieve their goals.
He uses his exceptional technical skills, a never-ending supply of good ideas and a genuine consultant mindset when working with his clients.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of CPAs (TSCPA) and its Houston chapter
- Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors
- Guest lecturer for the University of Houston MBA program
- Planning and Zoning Commission for the City of Meadows Place in Ft. Bend County
MORE ABOUT BOB
A certified M&A advisor and partner-in-charge of the tax section of the firm’s Transaction Advisory Services group, Bob uses his 25 years of experience to assist companies with: federal, multi-state and international operations; succession planning; tax structuring for mergers, acquisitions, recapitalizations; acquisition due diligence projects and all aspects of tax planning and compliance.