- University of Colorado
- BSBA in Accounting
- University of Denver
- Masters of Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- High Net Worth Individuals & Entrepreneurs
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Multinational Enterprises
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Corporate Tax Planning & Compliance
- Individual Tax Planning & Compliance
- International Tax Services
- Universal Tax Services
Crystal works closely with multinational companies and their owners in providing both domestic and international tax planning, consulting and compliances services. Her broad experience enables her to provide comprehensive value-added services with an emphasis on efficient tax structure, risk management, and facilitating successful growth for a client’s business at home and abroad.
Crystal has worked with firms throughout the world through her global network of professional services firms. She focuses on building a team of quality in-country advisors and specialists to collaborate in providing the best strategies for her clients in navigating the global marketplace.
During her 20 year career, she has focused her practice on middle market entrepreneurial companies, working side by side with business owners in growing their businesses worldwide.
Crystal has authored and presented at various tax planning seminars and continuing professional education events on a wide array of technical tax issues ranging from federal tax updates, IRS controversy, and international taxation.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- International Tax Forum of Houston,Treasurer