- B.B.A. in Accounting from the University of Houston
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
A trusted business advisor, Dan has extensive experience in the financial institutions industry, investment companies, manufacturing and distribution, and oilfield services. Dan has almost 20 years of experience providing audit services to public and privately-held financial institutions, financial service entities and other for profit and not-for-profit entities.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TSCPA), and its Houston chapter
- Serves on the TSCPA Financial Institutions Conference Committee
- Member of the Independent Bankers Association of Texas (IBAT)
- Member of the IBAT Leadership Division, serving as an Advisory Council member for associate members
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
MORE ABOUT DAN
Dan has a passion for quality, assisting with the firm’s quality control process for the past ten years and directing the firm’s internal inspection process, which has helped lead the firm to clean Peer Review inspection reports over the past decade.