- Miami University of Ohio
- Master in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Restaurants & Hospitality
- Corporate Tax Planning & Compliance
- Individual Tax Planning & Compliance
- Transaction Advisory Services
Forest has extensive experience in tax compliance and consulting for multi-national and publicly/privately held clients. Forest’s 14-year career includes more than six years at a Big 4 firm as a tax manager. Forest has worked with companies in a variety of industries and services on a wide range of engagements.
He has a strong background in large and middle market clients including tax return preparation and review, tax provision (ASC 740), tax planning, and consulting. Forest also has helped clients on the Initial Public Offering (IPO) process.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)