- Texas State University
- B.A. in Accounting
- Graduated with Honors
- Certified Public
Accountant – Texas
- Registered Investment Adviser
- Series 65 License
- Licensed in Real Estate and General Lines Insurance
- Real Estate
- Corporate Tax Planning & Compliance
- Individual Tax Planning & Compliance
Gary is a trusted financial “partner” to a variety of individuals and companies and is dedicated to helping them achieve their dreams. His primary focus is family, community, and business. He is passionate about the needs of his clients, knowing that financial success allows them the time to focus on those things in life that are really important.
Gary began his career with Briggs and Veselka Company in 1980. He has dedicated more than 35 years to helping his clients reach their goals by providing them with the knowledge and information they need to make sound financial decisions.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member and former Board Chairman of the El Campo Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Louise Chamber of Commerce
MORE ABOUT GARY
Gary is currently the managing partner of Briggs and Veselka’s El Campo Branch Office. He and his team of CPAs provide a wide range of public accounting services to Wharton County and the surrounding areas. Gary has extensive expertise in all facets of tax planning, research, and preparation including individual, small business, corporate, partnership, and estate taxation issues.