- B.M. from the University of Lethbridge in Canada
- Graduate of the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Canada
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Restaurants & Hospitality
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
- Public Company Audit & Attestation
Jamie has more than 17 years of accounting experience in the United States and Canada at Big 4 as well as middle market firms providing audit services for publicly traded and private companies. Jamie leads the transportation practice at Briggs & Veselka Co.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants and its Houston Chapter
- University of Houston–Downtown in developing their Accounting MBA curriculum, as well as an annual presenter at the Bauer College of Business
MORE ABOUT JAMIE
Jamie has specific expertise in trade & transportation, oilfield service, construction, hospitality and manufacturing industries and is actively involved with the Greater Houston Port Bureau and the East End Chamber of Commerce.