James “Jim” Herrmann
Chief Information Officer
PMP, MPM, LSSGB, ITIL
- Project Management Professional (PMI PMP)
- Master Project Manager (AAPM MPM)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Energy and Utilities
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- IT Advisory Services
- Southern New Hampshire University
- BGS in Operations and Project Management
Jim has more than 27 years of career progressive responsibilities in the IT vertical, giving him the ability to perform with agility, adaptation, and resilience that has proven paramount for continued success.
Known in the industry as a turnaround expert, Jim has successfully executed countless continual process improvement programs resulting in materially significant gains in IT cost savings and avoidance, as well as business process efficiency and effectiveness across operations, computing environments, and teams.
Jim previously worked for organizations including IBM, FMC Technologies, and Noble Energy, and currently serves as a trusted advisor and partner to organizations across a variety of industries, including energy and utilities, manufacturing, healthcare, financial, and automotive, providing guidance on IT strategy, governance, risk, security, project management, architecture, and support frameworks and methodologies.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Society for Information Management (SIM)
- Project Management Institute
- American Academy of Project Management