- University of Houston
- B.S. in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
- Public Company Audit & Attestation
- Transaction Advisory Services
Joe has more than 12 years of experience in public accounting, providing audit and consulting services to both private and public middle-market and growth companies.
As one of the leaders of Briggs & Veselka’s Energy Team, Joe works with energy companies, private equity firms and their advisors to audit energy companies’ financial statements, used to obtain bank financing and raise additional capital, and provide consulting services on various financial and accounting transactions.
Joe has managed audit engagements for several large consolidated entities, including subsidiary audit work performed by audit teams in Europe, Canada, and South America.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TXCPA), and its Houston chapter
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers
- Member of the Energy Prospectus Group (EPG)