- Abilene Christian University
- Masters of Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
- Public Company Audit & Attestation
- Transaction Advisory Services
Kerry has over 14 years of experience in public accounting, for both Big Four and middle market accounting firms. He has experience with public and private clients, including significant experience managing audit engagements involving SEC reporting, SOX compliance, and various complex technical accounting issues.
Kerry has experience working closely with private equity backed mergers and acquisitions and is one of the leaders in the firm’s transaction advisory services niche, with a focus on buy side due diligence and management consulting procedures. He also has extensive experience working with multi-national companies, including direct exposure to companies with foreign operations.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TXCPA)
- Member of the Houston CPA Society