Advisory Principal & Client Accounting Services Practice Lead
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Oilfield Services
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Restaurants & Hospitality
- Client Accounting Services
- Technical Accounting Advisory
- Accounting Process & Controls Advisory
- Oklahoma State University
- BSBA in Accounting
Kevin is an accounting executive within professional services, public and private growth companies. He brings 20 years of experience turning around and building accounting and finance teams to remediate failures, stabilize the now and create environments to support growth in a wide range of industries. His deep finance, accounting and compliance expertise helps executive teams with the development and execution of operational strategies and creating the support infrastructure necessary to do so effectively across an organization.
He has repeatedly built confidence among executive and board leadership by increasing the integrity and standards of the finance and administrative functions, enhancing management’s understanding of operating results and improving the quality and predictability of financial information.
Kevin has helped improve company performance by successfully managing collaborative efforts with sales, marketing, IT and operational departments to increase their effectiveness.
Responsible for all non-tax accounting support operations including: payroll, accounts payable, general accounting, fixed assets and financial reporting.
- Month-end close improvement
- Financial reporting consulting
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Financial statement audits and audit support
- Lease accounting
- Revenue recognition
- Accounting shared services
- Foreign exchange
- Internal controls for public and private companies
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter