- B.B.A. in Accounting from Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, Texas
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Technology & Media
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
- Employee Benefit Plan 401(k) Audit
Larry has over forty years of public accounting experience, providing accounting and auditing services for multiple industries. While Larry works with a very diverse clientele, his specialty lies in providing services to employee benefit plans, healthcare organizations, membership associations, construction companies, manufacturers, technology firms and financial institutions.
Larry has been an active peer reviewer of accounting and audit practices for other accounting firms for over 30 years. He frequently consults with other firms regarding quality control matters.
Client service is Larry’s primary focus and believes that it all starts with listening. Each client is unique and they all have their own individual situations and goals. He strives to devote his attention and time to assist each client in reaching those goals.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Currently sits on the TSCPA Peer Review Committee
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
MORE ABOUT LARRY
Larry lives in Lakeway with his wife Sue and their Springer Spaniel, Milo. He and his wife have five children and four wonderful grandchildren. Larry enjoys running, reading and attending sporting events and concerts.