- SMU’s Southwest Graduate School of Banking – Bank Operations Institute
- BBA & MBA from Sam Houston State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Public & Private Company Audit & Attestation
- Internal Audit & Consulting
Lincoln’s primary focus at Briggs & Veselka is the hands-on-management of our complex financial service audits. He has over ten years of dedicated experience in the areas of financial institutions, broker-dealers and investment companies, as well as internal audit and FDICIA control work for financial institutions.
Before joining Briggs, Lincoln spent two years serving as the Senior Vice-President of Finance and Operations at a $6 billion asset management firm, where he also served as Compliance Manager. Prior to that, Lincoln rose to the ranks of Senior Manager during his eight years in the financial services practice of a large national firm. He has personally supervised audit engagements of public, community, and FDICIA banks in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Arkansas.
He is skilled in handling audit engagements of full-service financial institutions with integrated trust departments, mortgage companies, and brokerage operations.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)