Adam has seventeen years of public accounting experience, providing accounting and auditing services for multiple industries.
Adam takes pride in providing proactive, forward-thinking advice that helps clients meet their business goals.
He emphasizes loyalty and is committed to delivering a high-quality client service approach that exceeds his clients' expectations.
He is also active with the firm's recruiting, staff development. and leadership training efforts.
Adam stepped into the role as audit department chair in 2019, overseeing quality control, client service, and growth of the audit practice.
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Currently sits on the Board of Directors for the TXCPA
- Currently sits on the Board of Directors for the TXCPA's Houston Chapter
- Member of the TXCPA's audit committee, CPA practice issues and branding and outreach committee
- Treasurer for the TXCPA's Houston Chapter and coordinating director for the TXCPA's Accelerate leadership development program
- Recognized by the TXCPA as a "Rising Star" - this program recognizes members 40 years and younger who have demonstrated innovative leadership qualities and active involvement in the TXCPA, the accounting profession, and in the community
- Awarded "Young CPA of the Year" (2016) by the TXCPA's Houston Chapter
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Board Member of the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) and currently on the executive board
- Past President of the Houston Community ToolBank
- Board Member of the Houston Community College Foundation and serves as the audit committee chair
- Certified Public Accountant - Texas
- University of Redlands
- B.S. in Accounting
More About Adam
Adam lives in Clear Lake and enjoys being outdoors with his wife Kelly and their two kids.