Mandy has over ten years of experience providing audit services to clients of mid-sized for-profit companies.
Mandy specializes in ERISA audits and is a leader within the firm's employee benefit plan niche practice area with technical experience in defined contribution plans and 11-K filings.
Mandy has obtained the AICPA's Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit certificate.
Mandy is an active member of AICPA, TXCPA Houston, and WFE, serving on various committees.
In addition, Mandy has participated as a panelist on various joint marketing events, with a focus on employee benefit plan topics, including Common EBP Audit Findings, Preparing for Your Plan Audit, and Regulatory Updates.
Mandy earned her Bachelor's degree in Accounting from the University of Houston – Downtown, with honors.
Clients consistently rave about Mandy's personal service, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Member of The Humane Society of the United States
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- AICPA Defined Contribution Plan Audits Advanced
- University of Houston - Downtown
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with honors