Angie has been with Briggs & Veselka since 1998 and brings expert tax guidance to her client engagements.
She serves as a trustee of a private foundation and works with high-net-worth individuals to help them meet their charitable giving goals.
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Certified Public Accountant - Texas
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Certificate II
- Kansas State University
- B.A. in Accounting
- Magna Cum Laude
- University of Houston
- Master's in Business Administration Honors Degree