Baria has prepared valuations of corporate securities, members’ interests in limited liability companies, and partnership interests of private and closely held companies.
The purposes have varied for estate and gift tax, buy/sell agreements, sale of a company, and litigation cases involving shareholder dispute cases.
Assignments include all data gathering, financial and valuation analysis, economic and industry analysis, and report preparation.
She has worked on valuation of intangible assets for privately and publicly-held companies.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- Committee Member of the Business Valuation Forensic Litigation Committee
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Member of the Certified Valuation Analyst grading team
- Member of the Editorial Board Committee of Today’s CPA Magazine of TSCPA
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Certified Business Appraiser
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- B.B.S. in Accounting from the University of Beirut