Prior to joining Briggs & Veselka, Bill was the Managing Partner of a Big 4’s Austin office where he provided tax and financial accounting knowledge, including business acquisitions, mergers, and consolidations.
He is experienced in financial reporting for governmental entities and Securities and Exchange filings, including intimate involvement with initial public offerings with exposure to international acquisitions.
He is also skilled in settlement negotiations involved in valuation procedures for marital property divisions, car dealerships, professional organizations, public affairs firms, law firms, and other business interests.
Bill formed William C. Love, CPA accounting firm in Austin, Texas in 1993.
He modified and restructured debt arrangements in adversarial situations and had significant experience in structuring, negotiating, and evaluating complex acquisition terms and agreements.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Austin Chapter
- Member of the Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- Member of the Texas Family Law Foundation
- Audit Chair and Finance Chair of the Austin Baptist Church
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Accredited in Business Valuations
- Certified Financial Forensics
- University of Texas in Austin
- B.B.A. in Accounting with Honors