Bob advises his clients to consider comprehensive consequences of strategic tax planning along with the planning of important business transitions.
Bob is committed to helping business owners achieve their goals by using his exceptional technical skills, a never-ending supply of good ideas, and a genuine consultant mindset when working with his clients.
He has a unique ability to understand, in-depth, the issues his clients face.
He is careful to consider the overall environment of the situation, including its various complexities, to use his experience to provide the best solution.
Bob has been instrumental in helping clients with their transactions.
A certified M&A advisor and a member of the tax section of the firm’s Transaction Advisory Services group, Bob uses his 25 years of experience to assist companies with:
- federal, multi-state, and international operations;
- succession planning;
- tax structuring for mergers, acquisitions, and recapitalizations;
- acquisition due diligence projects; and
- all aspects of tax planning and compliance.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the Alliance of Merger and Acquisitions Advisors
- Certified Public Accountant –Texas
- University of Houston
- B.B.A. in Accounting