Brad has 33 years of combined experience in both public accounting and private industry, providing tax and business advisory services for a variety of industries and entity types.
Brad focuses on worldwide business structuring and planning for US-owned foreign businesses, as well as US taxation of foreign corporations and individuals.
His broad experience enables him to provide comprehensive value-added services with an emphasis on efficient tax structure, risk management, and facilitating successful growth for a client's business at home and abroad.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Houston Chapter of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant – New York & West Virginia
- Brooklyn College
- B.S. in Accounting, with Honors
- Pace University
- M.S. in Taxation, with Honors