Brenda has more than ten years of experience providing audit services to clients in a variety of industries. She has extensive experience with the day-to-day supervision of nonprofit organizations, banks, and non-depository financial service organizations.
She is well-versed in PCAOB, HUD, and FDICIA audit engagements and has worked with banks of all sizes across Texas and New Mexico.
- Member of the Independent Bankers Association of Texas (IBAT)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- Member of Financial Women in Texas (FWIT)
Certified Public Accountant – New Mexico & Texas
- New Mexico State University
- B.S. in Accounting
- Texas Tech University – School of Banking
- Class of 2019