Christa has over a decade of public accounting experience, providing services to private companies in a variety of industries such as manufacturing, distribution, oil-field services, professional services, restaurants and hospitality.
Her technical experience includes audit and attestation, reviews, compilations, consulting and advisory, employee benefit plan audits, agreed upon procedures, technical accounting, and reporting in both International Financial Reporting Standards and U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Christa takes pride in providing high-quality client service to exceed her clients' expectations and offering forward-thinking advice toward their business goals.
Christa is active with the firm's recruiting, training, and leadership efforts. In her spare time, Christa is an adjunct professor for the University of Houston Downtown lecturing in Auditing and Intermediate Accounting courses. Christa is currently serving on the Board of Directors for the Greater Houston Restaurant Association.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the Texas Restaurant Association and its Greater Houston Chapter
- Member of the Women's Finance Exchange
- Former member of the Future Business Leaders of America
Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Houston Baptist University
- Master's Degree in Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration