Edward has more than 31 years of experience in business and financial consulting.
Edward began his career at Andersen Consulting, Tenneco, and Arthur Andersen & Co. working in the areas of management consulting, financial reporting, and business valuation.
Prior to forming Financial Valuation Services, Edward was an investment banking associate at Alex Sheshunoff & Co. Investment Banking.
Edward has written and contributed to multiple publications and makes presentations pertaining to business valuation.
Edward has provided deposition and courtroom testimony in both state and federal court for legal cases involving:
- Marital dissolution
- Economic damages
- Business valuation
- Stock option valuation
- Dissenters' rights
- Member of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Member of the CFA Institute
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Member of CFA Society of Austin
- Accredited Senior Appraiser – Business Valuation
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics
- Texas A&M University
- University of Texas at Austin
- BBA in Finance