Elizabeth has over ten years of experience in public accounting, eight of which have been focused in tax. Her specialization within the firm is managing large family/executive groups and working with closely held businesses and their owners.
When working with executive groups of privately held businesses, Elizabeth partners with their family office or internal tax team to provide compliance and planning services related to investment entities, family trusts, individual taxpayers, and to provide advice regarding estate and gifting issues. She also works with professional services businesses and their individual owners to identify opportunities to minimize taxes across all entities and/or taxpayers.
Elizabeth is experienced in managing both taxable and non-taxable estates and provides tax compliance and gross estate determination services. She also advises clients related to filing requirements/recommendations, trust funding, and asset division.
During an engagement, Elizabeth works closely with the client’s team of professional advisors to execute complex gifting and planning strategies to minimize transfer tax and plan for the transition of assets to future generations.
Elizabeth’s responsibilities as a senior manager are to lead the internal client service team, review tax compliance and planning projects, and oversee team resource allocation and workflow. Elizabeth is a member of the tax training committee where she plans both annual and intermittent training sessions for the department. She also enjoys coaching and mentoring staff on her team.
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston chapter
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Houston Business and Estate Planning Council
- Member of Houston Estate and Financial Forum
- Loyola University New Orleans
- B.S. in Music Industry Studies
- Summa Cum Laude
- University of Texas at Austin
- Master’s in Professional Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas