Forest has extensive experience in dealing with income tax matters of middle-market and multinational companies, including tax planning, compliance, and tax accounting.
Forest has provided tax services for some of the firm's largest clients.
Forest has worked with companies in a variety of industries and services on a wide range of engagements, including energy, retail, manufacturing, and healthcare.
Forest also leads the firm's tax provision (ASC 740) services, including preparation, review, and support of quarterly and annual tax provisions.
- Tax planning and consulting
- Pass-thru and corporation entities
- Tax accounting/ASC 740 tax provision
- Multi-state income taxes
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Miami University of Ohio
- Master in Accountancy