After several years of being a Helitack Wildland Firefighter crew leader in Alberta, Canada, Jamie traded in the wilderness for the boardroom.
Jamie has approximately 20 years of accounting experience in the United States and Canada at Big 4, as well as middle-market firms providing audit services for publicly traded and private companies.
Jamie has specific expertise in the oilfield services, maritime, trade & transportation, construction, and manufacturing industries.
Working on audit engagement teams for several Fortune 500 clients, as well as several other Houston-based public companies, Jamie has assisted clients with various public filings, in addition to working with underwriters and SEC attorneys to meet special requests.
He worked in Canada on the engagement team of several companies traded on the TSX.
He believes providing great customer service will earn trust and respect from our clients and referral sources, and he is committed to making sure the firm upholds our reputation for being one of Houston's best CPA firms.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Board of Directors Member of the Greater Houston Port Bureau
- Member of the East End Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Surety Association of Texas
- Ambassador of Sky High for Kids, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to healing for children with childhood cancer
- Actively involved with the University of Houston – Downtown, developing their Accounting MBA curriculum, as well as an annual presenter at the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston
Certified Public Accountant - Texas
- University of Lethbridge
- B. Mgmt (Advanced Accounting)
- Northen Alberta Institute of Technology
- University of Alberta