Jana specializes in providing client accounting services and tax planning and preparation services for corporations, non-profit entities, high net worth individuals, partnerships, fiduciary tax returns, and closely-held businesses in a variety of industries.
She builds strong relationships with her clients by partnering with them in both the tax and accounting areas. Her holistic approach managing the combined goals of consistent financial statement reporting as well as tax preparation is an added value her clients sincerely appreciate.
Her experience includes a wide variety of services such as compliance reporting, compilations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, sales tax reporting, payroll integration and month-end close. Process and procedure improvement is an area where she has consistently served her clients throughout her professional career. Her analytic approach to the analysis of the needs of her clients helps to quickly assess the accounting process and provide a plan for that suits the needs of her clients.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Treasurer, Rotary Club of The Woodlands
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Auburn University