For over 25 years, John has been helping businesses manage and improve their approach to indirect taxes.
He has identified and obtained large sales and use tax refunds, audit reductions, and tax credits on behalf of his clients.
Representing some of the world's largest technology, telecommunications, financial services, retail, and energy companies, John has significant and diverse experience helping clients ease their burden associated with indirect taxes.
Known for being a trusted advisor on complex and controversial indirect tax matters, John focuses on capturing opportunities to reduce taxes and recover overpayments.
John also helps his clients improve their business processes to gain operational efficiencies and reduce future overpayments.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Recognized as top speaker at the Houston Chapter's Showcase of Speakers and sought out speaker on indirect tax matters
- Has served as a member of the Sugar Creek Baptist Church's Finance Committee
- Former board member for The Gathering of Men and Boxes of Love
Certified Public Accountant - Texas
- Texas Tech University
- B.B.A. in Accounting