John has more than 41 years of experience providing comprehensive audit services to clients in many different industries.
Prior to joining Briggs & Veselka in 1982, John had more than four years' experience with Arthur Young & Company in Houston, Texas.
He established and provided oversight of audit quality control procedures for the firm.
John serves on the Texas Society of CPAs' Peer Review Committee and has conducted various peer, quality, and consulting reviews of other CPA practices in Texas, as well as other states.
He helps many middle-market, privately held companies either obtain financing from financial institutions or get better terms that are more helpful to them.
He also focuses on increasing their company profits by recommending revenue enhancements and cost-cutting or potential tax saving ideas.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the Greater Houston Port Bureau
- Member of the East End Chamber of Commerce
- Serves on the Advisory Board of the Richmond State School
- Former member of the Board of Pratham, USA
- Former member of the Sugar Land Exchange Club
- Former member of TMA Houston
- Certified Public Accountant - Texas & Nebraska
- University of Nebraska
- B.S. in Accounting
- The University of Texas
- Master in Professional Accounting