Kaylee has over 10 years of experience in public accounting providing tax services. She is experienced in federal and state tax compliance for non-profit organizations, corporations, and partnerships, as well as individuals and trusts. Kaylee also assists in the preparation and review of ASC 740 tax provisions.
She has had the opportunity to serve non-profit clients throughout Texas and the Southeast. She has extensive experience assisting non-profit organizations with their annual information returns, obtaining and maintaining tax-exempt status, and analysis of unrelated business income tax exposure.
Kaylee is passionate about providing great client service. As a senior tax manager, she is responsible for planning and completing complex tax projects while directly managing client service teams.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Houston CPA Society Community Services volunteer
Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Valdosta State University
- B.B.A. in Accounting and Finance