Lesley has more than 24 years of public accounting experience serving both public and private clients in the financial services, manufacturing, consumer products, and homebuilder industries.
Prior to joining Briggs & Veselka, Lesley worked as a Big 4 audit partner. She has a proven track record in performing financial statement audits, Sarbanes Oxley implementation, IPOs, and mergers and acquisitions.
Lesley has further experience in purchase price accounting, lease accounting, and stock-based compensation accounting.
She also served as the Chief Financial Officer for a Houston area hydro-excavation company and oversaw all financial aspects of the company, including human resources and IT.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the Financial Executives Networking Group (FENG)
- Mentor for Rise Mentoring Program through the Pearland Independent School District
Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- University of Houston
- B.B.A. in Accounting and Finance
- University of Houston – Clear Lake
More About Lesley
Lesley lives in Pearland and enjoys watching college football games as well as spending time with her family.