Lily has over 20 years of experience in public accounting, including three years with a "Big 4" firm and nearly 20 years at a large national firm, serving clients in multiple business sectors.
In addition, Lily has assisted Chinese companies in establishing US business operations and financial statement reporting.
She has also assisted US companies in establishing subsidiaries and operations in China.
Lily is responsible for managing and supervising engagement teams on the day-to-day aspects of financial audits, providing financial expertise in both private and public compxanies.
Lily was born in Hebei, China and moved to Hong Kong as a teenager and ultimately to Texas. She is fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Manages and provides financial expertise in a variety of audit and financial reporting engagements to publicly and privately owned companies.
- General Accounting Experience:
- Financial reporting
- SEC financial reporting
- Business combinations
- Internal controls
- International operations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Zone Leader for her local church
Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- University of Houston – Main Campus
- B.B.A in Finance
- University of Houston – Clear Lake
- M.S. in Accounting