With over ten years of experience, Melanie manages audits of both for-profit and non-profit engagements from start to finish. She has experience working in all areas unique to non-profits such as review of donor restrictions, endowments, and net asset restrictions. She also stays up-to-date on new accounting pronouncements to help determine the impact they will have on her clients.
Melanie supervises many of the firm's non-profit engagement and makes client service a priority on each of her engagements as she prides herself on exceeding client expectations. As part of the audit process, she also works with clients to review internal controls and make recommendations for improvements to the Board and Senior Management.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Certificate II
- Texas Lutheran University
- Minor in Economics
- B.B.A. in Accounting
- St. Edward's University
- Masters of Business Administration