Mohamad "Mo" has extensive external financial statement audit experience in various industries of both public and privately held companies.
His experience also includes consultation and preparation of GAAP and IFRS financial statements including extensive note disclosures and related technical research as well as internal controls over operations and financial reporting and related process evaluation.
Mohamad has developed quality relationships with our clients as well as his team members.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Legacy Scholar Coach Committee member – 2013 –2018
- AICPA Young CPA Taskforce Committee member – 2013 – 2015
- Board member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- TXCPA Houston Chapter Energy Committee member – 2017 – Present
- TXCPA Houston Chapter Audit and Accounting Committee member – 2016 – Present
- TXCPA Houston Chapter Accelerate Committee member – 2017 – Present
- Vice Chair, TXCPA Houston Chapter Accelerate Committee - June 2018 – June 2019
- Chair, TXCPA Houston Chapter Accelerate Committee - June 2019 – June 2020
"Breaking borders: The Journey of Mohamad Al-kawafha'' – AICPA.org, July 2014
- Certified Public Accountant –Texas & Louisiana
- Certified Global Management Accountant
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- MBA in Accounting
- Irbid National University
- B.S. in Accounting