Nina has over 13 years of experience in public accounting providing tax services to consolidated groups, S-Corps, and partnerships for both public and private entities with considerable experience in oil and gas, manufacturing, technology, retail, and service industries.
In addition, she has industry experience with job cost accounting, supply chain management, sales tax, and contract negotiations.
She also has experience with national and regional public accounting firms involving all aspects of corporate and partnership tax planning, research, consulting, FAS 109, FIN 48, and federal/state compliance.
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member of the HSCPA Scholarship Extravaganza Committee and a member of the Membership Development Committee
- Member of the Finance Committee for The Women’s Home
Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- University of Houston - Downtown
- B.B.A. in Accounting
- University of Houston