For over 35 years, Rick has been successfully advising, counseling, and strategizing with business leaders and clients.
Rick helps clients cement their foundation for success and adapt to the ever-changing landscape in both the regulatory and financial environments.
Rick is adept at understanding, communicating, and implementing complex tax-related and advisory planning solutions and ideas in plain terms.
This enables his clients to quickly see best practices and navigate clear pathways to tax minimization and financial successes.
- Individual, Pass-Thru Entity, Corporate and Trust Tax Planning and Consulting
- Legacy Planning Matters – Including Estate, Gift and Trust Planning
- Choice of Entity Selection
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Certified Public Accountant - Texas
- Baylor University
- Concentration in Accounting