Scott has more than 18 years of experience in public accounting, providing tax services to clients in a wide variety of areas.
He has focused extensively on trust, estate, and gift taxation for fiduciary and high-net-worth clients.
Scott has developed strong working relationships with his clients over the years and is focused on making sure they understand why and how their returns are being prepared.
He assists clients in tax planning as well as tax controversy resolution with federal and state taxing authorities.
He has provided services to large-scale national financial institutions, handling their trust and estate tax compliance matters.
Scott also works with many private clients and family groups.
- Serves on the Board of the Houston Estate and Financial Forum
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Serves on the Houston CPA Society's Accelerate Leadership Committee
Certified Public Accountant – Texas & Rhode Island
- Mount Allison University
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Canisius College
- Masters in Science