Tom has been performing financial statement audits, due dilligence, and mergers and acqusition consulting for public and private companies for more than thirty years.
He also has performed expert testimony and provided litigation support services.
His primary focus area is performing financial audits of small to mid-size companies.
Tom has prior experience as a financial officer for Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT), Empire Funding Corp. (consumer finance) and Aegis Mortgage (mortgage lending).
Prior to that he worked for KPMG (accounting firm) in Austin, Texas for eleven years and E&Y in Houston, Texas for three years.
Tom was also a founding partner of PMB Helin Donovan, LLP, CPAs.
Tom also has experience working with companies operating internationally.
Tom's private sector employment and firm management provides experience in business management, strategic planning, culture, and growing a business profitably.
He brings these experiences to every engagement.
- Member of the Austin CPA Chapter
- Treasurer of The First Tee of Greater Austin
- Board Member of Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Central Texas
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- University of Texas - Austin
- BBA in Accounting