Xin has more than 20 years of public accounting experience.
He oversees both large and complex tax compliance projects and understands the business operations related to engagements.
Xin makes sure all projects are completed in accordance with updated tax laws. In addition, Xin is experienced in working with US subsidiaries of foreign companies.
Xin identifies and engages clients in consulting projects on company-specific business and tax issues to optimize their tax positions and mitigate risk area.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Certified Financial Planner
- Texas A&M University - Kingsville
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- Beijing Medical University
- Bachelor of Clinical Medical Sciences