Public Company Audits
Our public company audit services are geared for public companies at any stage in their business. Our teams will work to provide you a full picture of your business and where you may be at risk.
- Financial Statement Audits of Public Companies
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Compilation and Review of Financial Statements
- Internal Controls Review
- Employee Benefit Plan (401k) Audits
- SOC 1 and SOC 2
“Continuity of staff is important to us. One of our first auditors in 2006 was promoted to manager at Briggs & Veselka, and he knows us and our business very well.”
Public companies can face many challenges during an audit. We can help with the below current issues and many more.
- Fees not in alignment with service level from current provider
- Restatements due to issues related to auditors
- Sub-optimal auditor reports from PCAOB
Is your issue not listed? Let us know here
- Small and mid-cap operating companies
- Private companies contemplating IPO
- Private Equity firms
Latest Audit Insights
- Simplifying the Rules for Reporting Income Taxes October 15, 2019 For years, businesses have complained that the guidance under Accounting ...
- FASB Proposes Changes to Standard-Setting Approach October 15, 2019 The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has proposed a historic ...
Meet Your Team
Industries We Serve
Find All Public Company Audits Professionals