Client Accounting Services (CAS)
Outsourced Accounting, CFO and Controller Advisory
Not all businesses are the same, but all successful businesses reach points where professional financial expertise is needed to help businesses grow and mature. Briggs and Veselka provides levels of services customized to each business’ needs.
- We start by understanding and defining your goals
- We work with you to determine how we can best support you and your business goals
- Automate and standardize processes,
- Build efficient systems to support your reporting and operations
- Improve your bottom line
Our Mission Is to Improve Your Bottom Line.
With the right people, systems, and processes in place, we support business growth that will benefit customers, employers, and you.
Why Briggs and Veselka?
- Flat fee pricing – easy to budget without surprises
- Tailored offerings specific to your needs
- We teach as we advise
- Technology based solutions create efficiencies in your operation
- Full service CPA firm
Our Services Are Perfect for Businesses That Are
- In need of financial expertise and guidance
- Desiring a cost-effective alternative to a full-time CFO or Controller
- Ready to expand beyond one accountant or bookkeeper
- Ready to replace an existing CFO or Controller
- In need of consistent financial / strategic advice without someone on-site daily
- Best practices recommendations and guidance
- CEO/ownership guidance on:
- Funding options
- Cash usage
- Advanced financial & tax considerations
- Financial strategies to support growth
- Interpretation of financials
- Operational analytics and reports
- Budgeting & forecasting
- GL management
- Cash management
- Accrual basis accounting
- Tax coordination
- Bill payment (Bill.com)
- Managed payroll through payroll service provider (ADP, other)
- Customer invoicing
- GL account reconciliations
- Monthly financial reporting:
- AR aging
- AP aging
- PL/balance sheet
- Variance analysis
- Record cash transactions
- Reconcile cash accounts
- Tax preparation readiness
Ready to Get Started?
Other Ways We Can Assist
Tax planning and compliance – the Briggs & Veselka tax department can assist with the planning and preparation of your personal or business tax returns. Our Accounting Solutions clients find that the process of working with one firm to complete their bookkeeping and tax compliance makes the entire process more seamless and cost efficient.
State tax compliance – the firm is one of the few middle market CPA firms with a robust state & local tax department which can assist with compliance, audit defense, and new market planning related to state and local tax liabilities. In the past three years, our SALT group has identified more than $25 million in savings for our middle market clients in a variety of industries.
Resource Solutions – we can also source temporary or full-time finance and accounting professionals for clients who need additional short-term assistance or for full-time staffing from accounting clerks to CFOs.
Month-End Close Advisory – Our month-end closing procedures can streamline your books to close in 5 days, the benchmark for Fortune 100 companies. This provides management with accurate and timely financial data, important needs for effective management of well-run companies.