SOX Compliance & Internal Audit Services
Is it time to rethink your IA and SOX compliance?
Companies undergoing rapid change can find it difficult to maintain effective risk management and internal controls. You need a framework to align your functions and empower your stakeholders with actionable information.
Our proven IA and SOX framework:
Enables strong corporate governance
Implements firm-wide alignment
Provides meaningful communications to company stakeholders
Our approach to evaluating IA and SOX functions:
- Assess the current existing Internal Audit (IA) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance activities.
- Identify value drivers for IA and SOX within your firm. Align the IA and SOX activities with the business objectives and risk priorities of the organization’s stakeholders.
- Develop the desired IA and SOX activities, resulting in a refreshed and effective internal audit program.
- Recommend solutions to improve the framework, alignment, and value of IA and SOX programs.
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Programs
- Internal Control and Process Improvement
- SOC I and II Attest Audits
- Non-Attest Technical Accounting
- Internal Audit Transformation Co-Source and Outsource
- SOX Compliance Rationalization Co-Source and Outsource