B&V's dedicated Accounting & Reporting Advisory Services professionals provide clients a comprehensive portfolio of services to assist with:
- Assistance with purchase accounting (e.g. purchase accounting workbook, related memos and financial statement disclosure preparation)
- Assistance with accounting for debt assumed at acquisition
Evaluate and document the change in the new standards and their accounting, internal control and financial reporting impacts to the business
- Preparation of stock compensation workbooks, corresponding journal entries, related memos and financial statement disclosures
- Assistance with options valuation and analysis, and documentation of assumptions used in preparation of the valuation model
- Assistance in debt modification vs. extinguishment analysis and post-modification accounting
- Preparation of the related calculations, journal entries and formal analysis documentation
Preparation of draft financial statements or separate footnote disclosures
Our process starts with a deep understanding of your operations and goals. This knowledge, coupled with insight of the processes of external valuation firms and auditors, enables us to approach these conversations with tact.
We can help with any accounting project you are wishing to pursue. From complex financial modeling to department-wide efficiency, we have the experience to help you succeed.
We have the global resources and relevant experience serving companies from start-up and rapid growth to large international companies.
We understand the risks, challenges and opportunities presented by business transactions and emerging regulations and guidance.
Our engagements are characterized by hands-on, senior-level involvement, responsiveness, and the highest quality of service.
Briggs & Veselka is the largest CPA firm headquartered in Houston and the 3rd largest in the southwest United States.