Pursuant to SEC and FASB guidelines, assets and liabilities are to be reported on financial statements at their respective fair values.
Briggs and Veselka can assist with determining a company's enterprise value, the value of its outstanding securities, the value of its stock options, and the value of its intangible assets so they can be properly reported on its financial statements.
- Fair Value
- Business Combinations/Fair Value of Intangible Assets
- Customer Relations
- Trademarks, Tradenames
- Patents, Copyrights, and Licenses
- In-Process R&D
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Indefinite Life Intangible Asset & Goodwill Impairment Testing – SFAB 142
- Stock Options & Equity Based Compensation – SFAB 123R
- Stock Options
- Restricted Stock
- Profits Interests
- Stock Options Issuance – IRC 409A